WX has curated a unique portfolio of proprietary brands that are sold across the United States and in select countries around the world. We believe successful brands should over-deliver on quality for the money; be uniquely differentiated from the competition by their quality, benefits and packaging; and create an engaging and enduring relationship with consumers.
Our wines include:
- Bread & Butter: Based in Napa Valley, Bread & Butter is one of the fastest growing Super Premium brands with a focus on Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Chronic Cellars: A rapidly growing brand from Paso Robles – Chronic wines have a cult following for wine lovers looking for approachable wines with a dose of adventure.
- Jamieson Ranch Vineyards portfolio of wines, including:
Double Lariat. Dating back to the mid-1800’s, cattle ranching and vines continue to share the land, a proud heritage we honor with our critically-acclaimed Double Lariat Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon.
Reata. Taking our name from the Spanish word for “lariat,” Reata strives to capture the perfumed aromas, juicy fruit flavors and supple textures inherent in Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
Light Horse. A brand that believes in contributing to the community and does so through the Light Horse Foundation, a foundation dedicated to at-risk individuals.
Whiplash. Portfolio of bold, red wines from California reflecting the spirits of the legendary stallion whose image is captured in the statue at the entrance of our Napa Valley winery.
- Jelly Jar: Made for the consumer, Jelly Jar offers a go-to wine that is part of the most rapidly growing price segments for red blends.
- Our Daily Wines: The leading 100% organic & no-sulfites red wine brand.
- Orleans Hill: Made from 100% Certified Organic Grapes, with a commitment to crafting stylish, elegant wines that sustain healthy ecosystems for future generations.
- Echelon: Focuses on Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from cool-climate, coastal regions of California, and is available at select on and off-premise locations.